By booking a Speaker, Host agrees to the following terms:
- All bookings must be “confirmed” by Speaker. Payment will not be requested until booking is confirmed.
- Host is to provide a reliable video conferencing platform and clear instructions to Speaker on how to join.
- Details of event (topic, roles, etc.) will be worked out between Speaker (or their representative) and Host. BookACatholic.com is not involved in this part of the process.
- As part of our agreement with the Speakers, any bookings initiated through BookACatholic.com must be paid through the BookACatholic.com platform.
- Our site standard is that both the Host and/or Speaker are free to cancel seven (7) days prior to the date of the event without any penalty and without the expectation that the booking will be rescheduled.
- Speaker Cancellations – Should a Speaker need to cancel, for any reason, within seven (7) days prior to the event, Speaker agrees to a full refund of the booking fees. Speaker will also provide a one-time use discount code for a booking of equal or lesser value at a future date. The amount of the discount code is based on the time of cancellation.
- two (2) days prior to the event = code for 40% off a future booking
- three (3) to seven (7) days prior to the event = 20% off a future booking
- Note: discount codes only works on same speaker.
- Host Cancellations – Should a Host need to cancel, for any reason, within seven (7) days of the booking, no refund will be given and there is no expectation on the part of Speaker to schedule for another time.
- It is understandable that some technical issues may arise on either the part of the Host or the Speaker.
- It is the expectation that the Host prepare well and test the technology and software being used, prior to the event, in order to minimize the potential of technical issues occurring. It should be relatively easy for a Speaker to participate. Hosts should use a common and reliable video conferencing platform.
- BookACatholic.com requires Speakers to leave a margin for error in their booking slots in order to accommodate issues involving technology.
- As with all things “technology” some patience and grace may be expected on both the part of the Speaker and the Host. If issues do occur and an agreement cannot be reached, either party can submit a request for mediation to BookACatholic.com.
By booking through BookaCatholic.com, Host agrees to release from liability and waive their right to sue Cofome, LLC., their employees, officers, volunteers and agents from any and all claims, including claims of negligence, resulting in any physical injury, illness (including death) or economic loss participants may suffer or which may result from the participation in the event or anything incidental to this event.